I'm not sure how I feel about it. I liked it a lot better than the sixth one, but I think certain parts could have been done better. I'm being as vague as possible so as not to ruin anything. Like her trend with the recent books, I feel like she could have chopped about 200 pages and had it been much better.
Okay, the following things get me (still trying to be sort of vague):
1. I like Snape a lot better than I like James Potter. Snape definitely came off as the good guy by the end of the book. Man, I felt so sad for him.
2. What about George? Seriously. I want to know how he ends up.
3. Okay...so everyone (except Neville?) ends up happily married and with families. That's neat -- but what are they doing? I'd have expected Hermione to end up as a professor.
4. Um...Dumbledore scene. Enough said.
5. Voldemort suddenly a shrieking little girl? Not exactly the most terrifying villain.
6. Poor Lupin and Tonks.